You can compare Paris with a big delicious buffet – there are plenty of tasty dishes and you want to try them all. Europe’s second largest city has everything you can imagine and if you only have a few days in Paris, then you should consider a Paris Pass.
Unfortunately you cannot achieve to see everything on a short city break, but there are things you should not miss in Paris and that is sights like the Louvre Museum, Arc de Triomphe, and Palace of Versailles and perhaps visit The Doors frontman Jim Morrison’s grave on the cemetery Père-Lachaise.
- A Paris Pass can be purchased online and it gives you access to:
- Free entrance to more than 55 museums and monuments
- Free entrance to the best attractions Paris (Seine River Cruise, wine tasting and much more)
- Free transport (use the Metro, buses and trains in central Paris – for free)
- Guided bus tour in Paris to all the city sights.
- Guidebook with maps and good advice.
- Special offers at various shops and restaurants.
If you buy a Paris Pass you can jump the queues and that can be a huge advantage in Paris in high season.
If you prefer to have everything organized when you arrive to Paris, then you can buy the pass online at www.parispass.com and you can either have it send to your home address or collect it on arrival in Paris city centre.
Note that this pass is only an advantage if you intend to experience many of the sights in Paris. This means that you plan to visit all the major sights, then it is an advantage if not, then we do not recommend it.